Our team have vast experience and proven ability to deliver successful multi discipline projects.
Rail is our foremost area of expertise - we specialise in permanent way works, earthworks, excavation, civil construction, drainage, structures, including bridges, tunnels culverts and platforms.
Additionally, these capabilities are often called upon by non-rail industry clients on a wide span of large and modest scale projects across numerous sectors.
What sets BloorRail apart from other industry services providers is we retain and manage our own equipment and fleet. This investment in resources means we are highly responsive to urgent jobs and do not rely on the availability and efficiency of outside resources.
Our Expertise Covers:
- Maintenance and Construction of Network and Infrastructure Assets including survey, design, planning, delivery and execution through to handback to our clients.
- Railway and Civil Engineering / Technical Support.
- Delivery Management.
- Project Management.
- Construction Management.
- Asset Inspection and Management - Including examination and assessment condition reports utilising our engineering team and our own track recording geometry equipment KRAB Abtus and Amber.
- Labour Supply – Worksite Protection, Welding and Highly Skilled Personnel.
- Railway – Track renewals and construction, plain line, switches, crossings, expansion switches, from rerailing to full reconditioning and upgrade works.
- Upgrades to road and pedestrian level crossings.
- Track Maintenance - Including defect removal retimbering and resleepering.